OHRN is excited to announce that sometime in the late hours of Tuesday, May 10, 2021, the new OHRN website went live. You’re looking at it right now!
It features more content and better design to act as a true centre point of information for Ontario’s harm reduction community. Key features include:
- Custom-designed section featuring Voices of Harm Reduction, a video series of harm reduction workers
- Custom-designed section featuring Connecting: A Guide to Using Harm Reduction Supplies as Engagement Tools
- Expanded and searchable Resource hub
- Dedicated page offering connections for people who use drugs
- Listing of TON member agencies and key collaborators
- Better access to our education and training opportunities, including our Webinars, Naloxone Training, and Introduction to HIV course, and the ability to request a certificate
This has been over a year in the making, and the work isn’t done. We’ll be continually updating the site with new resources and updated information. We also expect that for the first month or so, we’ll be working through the glitches that will inevitably crop up.
For now, we want to say thank you to Loop: Design for Social Good, who designed and developed the site, and to everyone who provided guidance, ideas, and feedback along the way.
Have feedback about the new website? Contact us with comments, questions, glitches, or anything else.